Helium Tank Rentals
Inflate your own balloons for those special events by renting a helium tank from us. We have different sizes available to suit your event. Everything from super small, small, medium, large and x-large helium tanks are available from us to rent.
Monthly rentals are available on large
helium tanks only.
Our helium supplier provides us with the very best and purest helium (100% pure helium)
for our helium tanks. Other companies may use a mixture of other gases to dilute the helium (up to 23% in additives). Using pure helium means that your balloons will float and last longer.
Helium Tank Rental prices table:
- Delivery/pickup costs NOT included in above pricing.
- Vancouver Lower Mainland rentals only.
- Applicable taxes not included in above pricing (PST/GST).
- All helium tank rentals require credit card number, photo id - driver's license number, current address and telephone number(s) are required for security purposes. Payments can be made with cash.
- See attached Helium Tank Agreement for further details.
- Quantity indicated is approximate. Number of balloons inflated is determined by the user as we have no control over how big you inflate your balloons or the quality of balloons you are using (breakage is common with inferior quality balloons).
- Weekly and monthly helium tank rentals available. Please contact us for more information.
- Please Note: - When inflating balloons, please remember the general rule for untreated balloons is to inflate them on the day of the event.
Untreated balloons will only look good the day of the event itself. Left overnight, they will decrease in size and will most likely not float properly the next day.
If you want your balloons to last overnight, we strongly recommend treating your balloons with Hi-Float.
Cancellation fee - Helium Tank Rentals
- Cancelling up to a week prior to your event: $10.00 plus taxes
- Cancelling up to 2 days before rental date: $25.00 plus taxes
- Cancelling within 1 day or day of event itself: $45.00 plus taxes
Late fee - Helium Tank Rentals
If you are unable to return your helium tank within 4 days of pick up, there will be a late fee charged to your credit card that was provided to us at $10.00+taxes per day
WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND AND ADVISE YOU ...
- do not allow anyone to inhale helium gas for any reason. Inhaling helium gas is highly dangerous and may cause death with any type of use.
- do not allow anyone to breathe helium from filled balloons.
- do not open the cylinder valve before attaching a balloon regulator on the cylinder valve.
- do not allow children or any unauthorized people to handle tank cylinders or use balloon filling equipment at any time.
- never leave a helium tank cylinder unattended in a public area.
If you have a faulty balloon regulator, a damaged cylinder, or the valve fitting is damaged, leaking or malfunctioning - discontinue use immediately
. Advise a Balloonatics Designs Inc. team member when returning the helium tank cylinder that there is damage so we can ensure repairs are made immediately.
Ensure the helium tank cylinder is not dropped, tipped over, dragged on the ground or rolled on its side. Safety first at all times.
If you have any questions, issues or concerns please call us to discuss.